Tranquil, open spaces, comfortable rooms for work or relaxation, convenient services and friendly, attentive staff. Novotel is an international network of convenient, modern hotels for business and leisure travel located in key cities and resort destinations.
Accor Hotels' Gift Cards are warmly welcomed at more than 200 hotels and resorts throughout Australia, New Zealand and Fiji. From five-star city hotels to beachfront family resorts, from golf resorts to luxury apartments near the ski-fields. Accor has the perfect escape for every taste and budget Sofitel, Pullman, MGallery, The Sebel, Grand Mercure, Novotel, Mercure, ibis Styles and ibis Hotels.
- Accor brands include Sofitel, Pullman, MGallery, The Sebel, Grand Mercure, Novotel, Mercure, ibis Styles and Ibis Hotels
- Gift Cards can be used many times, at one or more Accor hotels until the balance reaches zero, so you decide where you go, and when you stay
- Card credit is valid against publicly available rates and in-house dining charges only
- Gift Cards cannot be used in conjunction with Contracted, Negotiated or Third Party rates, and may not be used with Accor Advantage Plus discounts and benefits
- Please ensure that you have your voucher with you when making your booking and staying.
Please note that legislative changes in NSW and SA introducing 3 year minimum terms for gift cards do not apply to gift cards redeemed in connection with the Qantas Frequent Flyer program. However, Qantas Frequent Flyer is pleased to offer our members Australia wide, a minimum of 30 months expiry on our range of physical and digital gift cards, with some gift cards enjoying even longer expiry windows.