Important: please choose carefully as orders for Apple products cannot be cancelled, amended or returned due to a change of mind or incorrect delivery address.
Please note the estimated days to dispatch for this item.
- M2 chip with next-generation CPU, GPU and machine learning performance
- 8-core CPU and 10-core GPU to tear through intense workflows2
- 16-core Neural Engine for advanced machine learning tasks
- 8GB unified memory
- 256GB SSD storage
- Go all day with up to 20 hours of battery life1
- 13.3-inch Retina display with 500 nits of brightness and P3 wide colour for vibrant images and incredible detail3
- Two Thunderbolt ports for charging and accessories
- Backlit Magic Keyboard with Touch Bar and Touch ID for secure unlock and payments
- macOS Monterey lets you connect, share and create like never before — across all your Apple devices
- 1Testing conducted by Apple in May 2022 using preproduction 13-inch MacBook Pro systems with Apple M2, 8-core CPU, 10-core GPU, 8GB of RAM and 256GB SSD. The wireless web test measures battery life by wirelessly browsing 25 popular websites with display brightness set to eight clicks from bottom. The Apple TV app movie playback test measures battery life by playing back 1080p HD content with display brightness set to eight clicks from bottom. Battery life varies by use and configuration; see apple.com/au/batteries for more information.
- 2Compared with previous generation.
- 3Screen size is measured diagonally.
- Technical specifications: Go to apple.com/au/macbook-pro-13/specs for a complete set.