Apple Watch SE has the same larger display size Retina display as Series 6, so you can see more at a glance. Advanced sensors to track all your fitness and workout goals. And powerful features to keep you healthy and safe. The Sleep app lets you set a bedtime routine and track your sleep. And you also get calls, messages and music on your wrist. It's a lot of watch for a lot less than you expected.
- GPS model lets you answer calls and reply to text messages from your wrist
- Large Retina OLED display
- The processor is up to twice as fast as Series 3
- Track your daily activity on Apple Watch and see your trends in the Fitness app on iPhone
- Measure workouts like running, walking, cycling, yoga, swimming and dance
- Swim-proof design1
- High- and low-heart-rate notifications
- Sync your favourite music, podcasts and audiobooks
- Pay instantly and securely from your wrist with Apple Pay
- Built-in compass and real-time elevation readings
- Can detect if you've taken a hard fall, then automatically call emergency services for you
- Emergency SOS lets you get help from your wrist2
- watchOS 7 with sleep tracking, cycling directions, updates to Siri and new customisable watch faces
- 100 per cent recycled aluminium cases are available in three finishes
- Apple Watch SE requires an iPhone 6s or later with iOS 14 or later.
- 1ISO standard 22810:2010. Appropriate for shallow-water activities like swimming. Submersion below a shallow depth and high-velocity water activities are not recommended.
- 2To use Emergency SOS, your iPhone needs to be nearby.