This exclusive Artisan collection combines all of Laguiole by Louis Thiers most popular knife sizes. Made of hammered Damascus-look forged full tang (single piece) stainless steel, these knives are not only beautiful, they are also hard and durable. The base of each knife is decorated with the famous Laguiole bee insignia. A curved bolster provides a seamless transition from handle to blade and supports the thumb for better balance and safety. An ergonomic black bakelite handle provides elegant styling with silky appearance.
- 20 cm chef's knife with 2.5mm blade, 18 cm santoku knife with 2.5mm blade, 20 cm carving knife with 2.5mm blade, 20 cm bread knife with 2.5mm blade, 13 cm utility knife with 2.0mm blade, 9 cm paring knife with 2.0mm blade, 20 cm round sharpening steel
- Magnetic timber block with perspex protector
- Knife blade: high carbon stainless steel SUS420, which has a hardness of HRC 54 +/1 for superior durability and stain resistance hammered Damascus-look forged full tang (single piece) steel.
- Knife handle: black bakelite.
- Block: magnetic timber block with perspex protector.
- 12 month warranty. Faulty pieces will be replaced.
- All Laguiole by Louis Thiers cutlery has passed the TV Rheinland GRAS (FDA) food safety test.
- Dishwasher safe. Care should be taken not to use abrasive or citrus-based dishwashing powders or liquids as these may dull the handles. Also avoid using the intensive and pot cycle (hottest) of the dishwasher.