Whether you're just getting into records, rediscovering a record collection long since buried away or simply adding a turntable to complete your system, the AT LP60X fully automatic belt drive turntable is an excellent choice.
This affordable, easy to use turntable plays both 33 1/3 and 45 RPM records and with its built in switchable phono preamp can be connected directly to your home stereo, powered speakers, computer and other components, whether they have a dedicated phono input or not.
An update of the popular AT LP60, the ATLP60X features a redesigned tonearm base and headshell to improve tracking and reduce resonance. Noise is further reduced by the inclusion of an AC adapter that moves the AC/DC conversion outside of the chassis where its impact on the signal chain is limited.
- Experience the high fidelity audio of vinyl
- Fully automatic belt drive turntable operation with two speeds: 33 1/3. 45 RPM
- Anti resonance. die cast aluminium platter
- Redesigned tonearm base and headshell for improved tracking and reduced resonance
- Integral Dual Magnet phono cartridge with replaceable diamond stylus (ATN3600L)
- AC adapter handles AC/DC conversion outside of the chassis. reducing noise in the signal chain
- Built in switchable phono pre amplifier for phono or line level output
- Includes: detachable RCA output cable (3.5 mm male to dual RCA male). 45 RPM adapter. and removable hinged dust cover
- Type Belt drive turntable, fully automatic
- Motor DC servo-controlled
- Speeds 33-1/3 RPM, 45 RPM
- Turntable Platter Aluminum
- Wow and Flutter Less than 0.25% (WTD) @ 3 kHz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio greater than 50 dB (DIN-B)
- Output Level Pre-amp PHONO 2.5 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec
- Pre-amp LINE 150 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec
- Phono Pre-Amp Gain 36 dB nominal, RIAA equalized
- Power Supply Requirements 100 to 240 V, 50/60 Hz, 0.6 A Max.
- Power Consumption 1.0 W
- Dimensions 359.5 mm (14.15") W x 97.5 mm (3.84") H x 373.3 mm (14.70") D
- Weight 2.6 kg (5.73 lbs)
- Accessories Included Dust cover, Felt mat, Platter (with drive belt), 45 RPM adapter, RCA audio cable (approx. 1.2 m (3.9')), AC adapter (approx. 1.5 m (4.9'))