The ATH ANC500BT QuietPoint wireless over ear headphones use proprietary active noise cancelling technology to provide a comfortable listening environment in areas with high ambient noise.They also feature Bluetooth wireless technology and have a mic and button controls built into the left earcup for convenient handling of calls, music playback and volume adjustment.
The headphones 40 mm drivers supply powerful sound reproduction with exceptional clarity, whether operating over a Bluetooth wireless connection or a standard wired connection using the included 1.2 m (3.9') audio cable with 3.5 mm (1/8") stereo mini-plug. Memory-foam earpads provide excellent sound isolation and amazing comfort, and the earcups fold in to make the headphones more compact and easy to transport.
- An internal lithium polymer rechargeable battery powers the headphones, giving you approximately 20 hours of continuous Bluetooth and ANC use on a full charge.
- A 30 cm (1') USB charging cable is included. QuietPoint active noise cancelling technology greatly reduces environmental noise
- Bluetooth wireless technology with mic and controls built into the earcup for convenient handling of calls. music playback and volume adjustment
- 40 mm drivers deliver high fidelity audio reproduction
- 1.2 m cable provides a wired connection for times when wireless operation is not available or when battery power is low
- Foldable design makes headphones ideal for travel
- Up to 20 hours of continuous Bluetooth and ANC use on a full charge
- Includes 30 cm USB charging cableType Active noise-cancelling
- Driver Diameter 40 mm
- Frequency Response 20 -20,000 Hz
- Maximum Input Power 40 mW (for wired connection)
- Sensitivity 96 dB/mW (when noise-cancellation used)*
- 95 dB/mW (when noise-cancellation not used)*
- Impedance 32 ohms (when noise-cancellation not used)*
- Battery DC3.7 V lithium polymer rechargeable battery
- Battery Life Max. 20 hours (when Bluetooth and noise-cancellation used)**
- Max. 42 hours (when only noise-cancellation used)**
- Charging Time: Approx. 4 hours (for 0-100% charge)**
- Weight 180 g (6.3 oz), without cable
- Cable Detachable 1.2 m (3.9') cable
- Connector 3.5 mm (1/8") stereo mini-plug, L-shaped
- Accessories Included 30 cm (1') USB charging cable
- Type (Microphone) Condenser
- Sensitivity (Microphone) -36 dB (1V/Pa at 1 kHz)
- Frequency Response (Microphone) 50 - 4,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern (Microphone) Omnidirectional
- Communication System: Bluetooth Version 4.1
- RF Output: 4.0 mW EIRP
- Maximum Communication Range: Line of sight - approx. 10 m (33')
- Compatible Bluetooth Profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP
- Support Codec: SBC
- *Based on wired connection.
- **Above figures depend on operating conditions.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.