The Bosch AdvancedDrill 18 is lightweight and easy to use offering professional results thanks to the brushless motor.
The clutch provides 20 torque positions plus a drill setting. Swap out the screw holder for the keyless chuck for drilling into materials like wood, metal and plastic. Take advantage of the one-handed operation as the screw is directly fixed to the magnet adapter too. Part of the One battery for many tools: Bosch 18V Power for all System. Bare Tool Only, batteries and charger sold separately.
- Intuitive selection modes and automatic gear changes match each application
- Switch system provides one-click direction change with an indicator LED light
- Easily switch between magnetic cap for screwdriving and drill chuck for drilling
- For screwdriving and drilling in wood, plastics and metal
- Power for ALL: One battery for an entire Home and Garden tools system
- AdvancedDrill 18 Baretool
- Chuck adapter
- Screwdriver bit
- No-load Speed (1st gear/ 2nd gear): 0- 430/ 1350 rpm
- Max. Torque: 32 Nm
- Max. Torque for soft/ hard screw applications: 24/ 36 Nm
- Torque Settings: 20
- Max. Impact Rate: 21000 bpm
- Drill Chuck: 13 mm
- Screw Diameter up to: 10mm
- Drilling Diameter in Steel: 13 mm
- Drilling Diameter in Wood: 35mm.
- Weight (without battery): 1.0 kg
- Warranty: This product comes with a 2 year warranty from Bosch Australia. To extend the warranty from 2 to 3 years, please visit MyBosch-Tools and register your tool within 28 days of purchase.