With the AdvancedImpact 18, experience having 3 different tools in one.
Changing from one application to another is simple and fast with the cap for screw driving and a 13-mm chuck for drilling. Each application is clearly shown with an icon that represents the function and LED indicates rotation direction. Take advantage of the one-handed operation as the screw is directly fixed to the magnet adapter. The drill has long lasting life thanks to its brushless motor. Not only intuitive, but it's also versatile as it can be used in wood, plastic, brick, limestone or metal. Part of the One battery for many tools: Bosch 18V Power for all System. Bare Tool Only, batteries and charger sold separately.
- Ease-of-use - with the intuitive gear mode selection, you can easily switch between screwing and drilling
- One Hand free - interface for quick snap attachments enables screw driving and impact drilling for every DIY fixing situation
- Convenience - The new screw Bit garage enables the user to have the accessories always in hand
- Innovative - with one click you can change the drill/screwing direction
- Power for ALL: One battery for an entire Home and Garden tools system
- No-load Speed (1st gear/ 2nd gear): 0- 450/ 1500 rpm
- Max. Torque: 32 Nm
- Max. Torque for soft/ hard screw applications: 22/ 36 Nm
- Torque Settings: 20 (19+ Max)
- Max. Impact Rate: 21000 bpm
- Drill Chuck: 13 mm
- Screw Diameter up to: 10mm
- Drilling Diameter in Steel: 13 mm
- Drilling Diameter in Wood: 35mm
- Drilling Diameter in Brick/ Limestone: 11mm.
- Weight (without battery): 1.1 kg
- Warranty:This product comes with a 2 year warranty from Bosch Australia. To extend the warranty from 2 to 3 years, please visit MyBosch-Tools and register your tool within 28 days of purchase