Brick oven performance at a fraction of the cost!
The Pizzaiolo is the first domestic countertop oven to hit 400 degrees C and cook an authentic wood fired style pizza in 2 minutes. It replicates the three types of heat generated by a brick oven - conductive, radiant and convective. Our Element iQ system also replicates the ideal baking environment for New York, Pan, Thin and Crispy and Frozen pizzas.
Very limited supply available.
- ELEMENT IQ SYSTEM- Our Element iQ system's algorithms steer power to where and when its needed to achieve the optimum cooking performance. Innovative cavity design utilizing sensors, PID temperature control and optimized deflector technology - the system adjusts what heating elements are on and the power of each to ensure your chosen pizza is cooked to perfection.
- CONDUCTIVE HEAT FOR BASE CHAR CONTROL- The independently controlled, dynamic deck has been designed to sit directly above responsive incoloy heating elements. The natural corderiete stone is heated quickly and evenly to maintain the correct temperature, cooking the pizza base to the desired finish, with the right amount of char for the classic wood fired finish.
- Dimensions (WxDxH) - 18.1" x 18.5" x 10.6"
- Construction Materials- Stainless Steel
- Accessories - Pizza Peel, Pizza Pan
- Capacity - 12" Pizza
- Power- 1800 Watts
- Settings - 7 Presets and Manual Mode
- Voltage - 240 Volts
- Warranty - 2 year limited