Foods prepared in a frypan are best when evenly cooked. So how do you get even heat at different temperatures and please a crowd?
The Thermal Pro Stainless includes an electric thermostat and an optimally engineered heating element to ensure even heat distribution and temperature control across the entire cooking surface. The dual construction of aluminium bonded to stainless is for optimal heat retention and efficient transfer to cooking surface. The 18/10 stainless steel cooking surface also comes with a 25 year guarantee. Precise temperature settings sear, simmer, saute, pan fry and keep warm.
- Variable Temperature Control: Precise temperature settings sear, simmer, saute, pan fry and keep warm
- Pan Tilt Lever: Pan tilt lever allows fat and juices to drain from food, steam vent hole in toughened glass lid is suitable for insertion of meat probe. Both frypan and lid are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.
- Non-Stick Cooking Surface: Stainless cooking surface with no non-stick coating
- Cooking Surface Construction: Thick aluminium construction for optimal heat retention
- Model No: BEF560BSS
- Capacity: Large capacity - 39cm x 31cm x 7.8cm deep rectangular frypan
- Voltage: 220 - 240 Volts
- Power: 2400 Watts
- Dimensions: 500 x 308 x 193 mm
- Warranty: 1 Year Replacement
- Construction: Thick aluminium construction for optimal heat retention
- Included Accessories: Stainless steel trivet for steaming and roasting