Meet the all-new Echo Dot. Amazon's most popular Echo is now even better with a new speaker and design
Echo Dot is a voice controlled smart speaker with Alexa and perfect for any room. Just ask for music. news. information. and more. You can also control compatible smart home devices with your voice.
- Ask Alexa to play music, answer questions, control compatible smart home devices and more
- Stream songs from Amazon Music, Spotify, TuneIn and others
- Instantly drop in on other rooms in your home or make an announcement to every room
- Wi-Fi connectivity
- Wi-Fi required. Dual-band Wi-Fi supports 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4 and 5 GHz) networks. Does not support connecting to ad-hoc (or peer-to-peer) Wi-Fi networks.
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP) support for audio streaming from your mobile device to Echo Dot or from Echo Dot to your Bluetooth speaker. Audio/Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP) for voice control of connected mobile devices. Hands-free voice control is not supported for Mac OS devices. Bluetooth speakers requiring PIN codes are not supported.
- Built-in speaker for voice feedback when not connected to external speakers. 3.5 mm stereo audio output for use with external speakers (audio cable not included).
- System Requirements
- Echo Dot comes ready to connect to your Wi-Fi. Certain skills and services are subject to change, may not be available in all areas and may require separate subscriptions or other fees. The Alexa App is compatible with Android and iOS devices and also accessible via your desktop browser.
- Warranty and Service
- Echo Dot is sold with a limited warranty of one year provided by the manufacturer. This Limited Warranty does not restrict or alter any non-excludable statutory consumer protections or rights you may have, including under the Australian Consumer Law. Use of Echo Dot is subject to the terms found here.
- Accessibility Features
- The Alexa app and Alexa-enabled products include several features for customers with accessibility needs related to vision, hearing, mobility, and speech. Learn more about Alexa accessibility.