‘Always on’ display
Set the sAMOLED display on Galaxy Watch to show at all times, so you can see the time during the day and night.
*Using Always On function may increase battery consumption.
Your constant companion
Enjoy connectivity and freedom
Discover the freedom to move, make and take calls and texts from your Galaxy Watch. Turn the bezel and continue to play your favourite music, and keep connected to your world.*
* Bluetooth connection to compatible smartphone and internet connection required. Additional charges may apply.
- Stream and play your favourite playlists
Keep an essential workout mix on hand, with on-board storage on the Galaxy Watch, so you can enjoy music streaming while on-the-go.*
* Internet connection required. Additional charges may apply
- Go further faster with long lasting battery
Freedom to do more. Extend time between recharges with a long-lasting battery to conveniently connect to work, play and work-outs with less interruption.*
* Actual battery life varies by network environment, features and apps used, frequency of calls and messages, number of times charged and many other factors.
- Rest easy, with sleep tracking*
Get the rest you need to take on your day. Galaxy Watch is designed to monitor and track sleep quality and can log four stages of sleep, including REM cycles.*
* Galaxy Watch is not a medical/therapeutic device, and sleep tracking function is for informational purposes only.
- Track your Progress
Galaxy Watch auto-detects and tracks over 39 exercises, sleep and heart rate*. The Samsung Health app logs your wellness goals and helps you track of your progress. Choose from a range of workout programs and guided meditation to help reduce stress levels with heart rate reading, and more.*
* Galaxy Watch is not a medical/therapeutic device. Fitness and health functions (including sleep tracking and heart rate monitoring) are for informational purposes only. Using Samsung Health app with Galaxy Watch requires signup and pairing with your compatible smartphone.
- Rest and relax for a better you
Learn about your night time so you can feel better the next day. Galaxy Watch is designed to track your sleep* quality, creating a log including 4 stages of sleep. It can also monitor your stress levels to assist you with stress reduction through guided breathing.
* Galaxy Watch is not a medical/therapeutic device and fitness and health functions are for informational purposes only. Using Samsung Health app with Galaxy Watch requires signup and pairing with your compatible smartphone.
- Never miss an event with Daily Assistant
Make every minute of your day count with Daily Assistant. View your reminders, meetings, and more at a glance on the Galaxy Watch. End your day with a recap of goals achieved and stay ahead of tomorrow.
- Review your day before bed
Reflect on your day before bed. Another briefing based on your sleep patterns displays before bedtime, including remaining reminders and your health data for the day.
* This feature is compatible with smartphones supporting Samsung Customisation service ver 2.2 and above.
- Your day at a glance
Galaxy Watch wakes up with you and helps you stay on track. The My Day* watchface displays your schedules for the next 10 hours, summing them up in a single glance.
*GUI of this feature is subject to change without prior notice.*This feature is compatible with smartphones supporting Samsung Customization service ver.2.2 and above.
- Works with more devices than ever
The Galaxy Watch teams seamlessly with most iPhone and Android smartphones, so you can stay connected to your devices and apps.*
* Bluetooth variant compatible with: (1) Samsung Galaxy devices running Android 4.3 and above that have a minimum of 1.5 GB RAM, (2) non-Samsung devices running Android 4.4 and above that have a minimum of 1.5 GB RAM, and (3) Apple iPhone 5 device and later running iOS 9.0 and above.
- Plot your course for what lies ahead
Galaxy Watch comes with GPS* so you know where you are and where you’re going. Added to this are a built-in altimeter and barometer for when you need to take it off the beaten track.
* Using GPS requires internet connection and may increase battery consumption.
- Water resistant to track your strokes and enjoy the outdoors
Engineered to keep up with you, the Galaxy Watch is water resistant to track your strokes while swimming and help you be more active outdoors.* Galaxy Watch is as stylish as it is durable making it the perfect companion to your day.
*5ATM water resistance rating. Suitable for low-velocity, shallow water activities like swimming. Not deep or high-velocity activities like surfing, scuba diving or motorised water-sports. For more information visit www.samsung.com/au/support/mobile-devices/what-is-5atm
- Leave your wallet behind
Enjoy greater freedom and convenience; pay on-the-go. Samsung Pay and Galaxy Watch take convenience to the next level. Making a purchase is as easy as a flick of the wrist, even if your smartphone and wallet are out of reach.*
* Galaxy Watch supports NFC Samsung Pay. Samsung Pay availability varies by merchant or OS. For eligible credit/debit cards visit https://www.samsung.com/au/apps/samsungpay/
- Charging made simple
Charging Galaxy Watch itself is effortless. Set it down on the wireless charging dock* and the charging process begins on its own.
* Wireless charging dock requires connection to power
- InfraBluetooth Only
- Location Technology GPS, Glonass
- Wi-Fi802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz
- NFC Yes
- Bluetooth Version Bluetooth v4.2
- Bluetooth ProfilesA2DP,AVRCP,HFP,HSP
- OS Tizen
- Technology (Main Display)Super AMOLED
- Size (Main Display)1.2" (30.2mm)
- Resolution (Main Display)360 x 360
- Colour Depth (Main Display)16M
- CPU Speed1.15GHz
- CPU Type Dual-Core
- RAM Size (GB)0.75
- ROM Size (GB)4
- External Memory Support N/A
- Sensors Accelerometer, Barometer, Gyro Sensor, HR Sensor, Light Sensor
- Physical specification
- Dimension (HxWxD)45.7mm x 41.9mm x 12.7mm
- Weight (g)49
- Standard Battery Capacity270mAh
- Removable No
- Typical Usage Time (Hours)Over 45 Hours
- Low Usage Time (Hours)Up to 120 Hours
- Local Storage Music Playback Time Up to 9 Hours
- Indoor Workout Time Up to 44 Hours
- Outdoor Workout Time with GPS Up to 14 Hours
- Audio and Video
- Audio Playing FormatMP3,M4A,3GA,AAC,OGG,OGA,WAV,WMA,AMR,AWB
- Services and Applications
- Notification TypeTTS,Vibrate