The essential indoor smart trainer, KICKR CORE delivers the realistic ride feel, accuracy, power and quiet ride you've come to expect from Wahoo.
By using the proven flywheel technology and advanced algorithms that originated with the iconic KICKR smart trainer, the KICKR CORE delivers a realistic, accurate and quiet indoor training experience. The KICKR CORE was built to the quality that cyclists around the world have come to expect from Wahoo. Made to withstand your most intense training sessions, watt for watt - season after season.KICKR CORE pairs seamlessly with Wahoo KICKR Trainer Accessories, Wahoo ELEMNT Bike Computers and Wahoo Sensors, along with the most popular apps and software to create the ultimate indoor training environment.
- KICK Core
- RELIABLE POWER. CONTROLLED RESISTANCE - KICKR CORE provides accurate power measurement (+/-2%) and generates up to 1800W of power, adjusting to simulate up to 16% incline - enough to handle the most grueling workouts
- IMPROVED BICYCLE COMPATIBILITY - THRU-AXLE AND DISC - CORE Features 12x142 thru axle compatibility and 12x148 thru axle compatibility. The CORE design allows for better clearance for disc brakes and flat mount brakes.
- LED INDICATOR LIGHTS - Visual confirmation that CORE is powered, connected and transmitting
- Drivetrain is compatible with 8, 9, 10, 11-speed Shimano/SRAM (CASSETTE NOT INCLUDED)
- Rear Wheel Sizes (Road) - 24", 650c, 700c
- Rear Wheel Sizes (MTB) - 26", 27.5", 29
- PLEASE NOTE: Some assembly is required. The KICKR CORE does not include a cassette. Instructions on how to install the cassette can be found here: https://au.wahoofitness.com/instructions/kickrcore
- Weight: 18kg