Created by scientist Dr. Max Huber, the story of La Mer is one of hope, healing, and one mans deep respect for the power of the sea. The brands Crème de la Mer moisturiser has achieved cult status, adored for its transformative bio-fermented formula which is now found across the entire skincare range.
Online redemption Instructions: Enter E-Gift Card number at checkout: Followed by your PIN.
Terms and Conditions:
1. La Mer E-Gift Card. La Mer E-Gift Cards are valid for 3 years from date of purchase and are redeemable in the country of purchase and only for merchandise sold at on our website at https:// https://www.cremedelamer.com.au/. No fees of any kind will be charged against the unused balance of La Mer E-Gift Cards.
2. Redemption. Redemption of La Mer E-Gift Cards is only applicable in the country the La Mer E-Gift Card was purchased. It cannot be redeemed in other countries. Unredeemed value will not be converted to cash upon expiry of La Mer E-Gift Card.
3. View your balance. You can view your La Mer E-Gift Card balance at any time online at https://www.cremedelamer.com.au/giftcards/CheckBalance.
4. Refunds. No refunds are permitted with respect to gift cards.
5. Lost or stolen La Mer E-Gift Cards. Lost or stolen Gift Cards will not be replaced or refunded. The bearer of the Gift Card will be taken to be the owner of the Gift Card.
6. Limitations. You may not use a La Mer E-Gift Card to purchase other La Mer E-Gift Cards. La Mer E-Gift Cards cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value, or redeemed for cash, except to the extent required by law. La Mer E-Gift Cards are void if they are reloaded, resold, transferred for value, or redeemed for cash. Unused La Mer E-Gift Cards may not be transferred.
To view the La Mer Gift Card T&Cs please visit https://www.cremedelamer.com.au/giftcards/CMS/Page/giftcardterms.