Botticelli Evoluzione PID is an espresso cappuccino machines with a cronoelectronic digital and adjustable temperature control either for brewing temperature stability for different coffee blend or service steam supply.
The machine is equipped with a copper and insulated boiler for energy saving and increased thermal stability.
Twin manometers to check both pump and boiler pressure to control the correct brewing extraction process.
Full commercial rotary pump for stronger pressure brewing supply.
- Stainless steel shiny body. (AISI 304)
- Press forged chromed brass groups with valves infusion chamber
- Boiler in copper equipped with transversal heat exchanger. Capacity: 1,8 lt.
- Electro professional rotary pump (not vibration type pump) with external pressure adjustment
- Water supply 2.9 litre fresh water reservoir or alternatively by turning the control switch, steel braided direct water connection
- Electronic control reservoir water level
- Electronic automatic water level
- Electronic control of the boiler water level
- Anti -vacuum valve
- Steam wand anti burn
- Hot water outlet anti burn
- Manometer for the boiler pressure control
- Gauge for pump pressure control
- Pid System
- Manual reset safety thermostat
- Power feeding 220-240 Volt 50Hz - 120 Volt 60Hz
- Absorbed power 2400 W -220-240 Volt 50Hz - 1800 W - 120 Volt 60Hz
- 1x La Pavoni Botticelli Evoluzione PID
- 2x Group Head Seal
- 1 x Cleaning Brush
- 1 x Coffee Dosing scoop
- 1 x Plastic tamper (53/58mm)
- 1 x Single Portafilter
- 1 x Double Portafilter
- 1 x Blind Filter
- 1 x Main Water Inlet Braided Tube
- 1 x Drain tube