The Cellini Evoluzione machine is equipped with a copper and insulated boiler for energy saving and increased thermal stability.
Stainless steel frame AISI 304 and stainless steel cupsframe.
Twin manometers to check both pump and boiler pressure to control the correct brewing extraction process, full Commercial rotary pump and the option of direct water connection or water tank supply, the mechanical grade pressustat complete the technical advanced main characteristics of this model.
- Stainless steel shiny body. (AISI 304)
- Press forged chromed brass groups with valves infusion chamber
- Boiler in copper equipped with transversal heat exchanger. Capacity: 1,8 lt.
- Electro professional rotary pump (not vibration type pump) with external pressure adjustment
- Water supply 2.9 litre fresh water reservoir or alternatively by turning the control switch, steel braided direct water connection
- Electronic control reservoir water level
- Electronic automatic water level
- Electronic control of the boiler water level
- Anti - vacuum valve
- Steam wand anti burn
- Hot water outlet anti burn
- Manometer for the boiler pressure control
- Gauge for pump pressure control
- Pressure switch commercial SIRAI
- Manual reset safety thermostat
- Power feeding 220-240 Volt 50Hz -120 Volt 60Hz
- Absorbed power 1520 W
- 1xLa Pavoni Cellini Evoluzione
- 2x Group Head Seal
- 1 x Cleaning Brush
- 1 x Coffee Dosing scoop
- 1 x Plastic tamper (53/58mm)
- 1 x Single Portafilter
- 1 x Double Portafilter
- 1 x Blind Filter
- 1 x Main Water Inlet Braided Tube
- 1 x Drain tube