With a Smart Inverter motor and multiple included cleaning accessories, the LG A9 Neo Multi Handstick Vacuum Cleaner makes it easy for you to get rid of dirt, dust, pet dander, and debris on your floors.
Utilises Axial Turbo Cyclone technology to pick up dirt from floors and various surfaces at a rate of up to 140W (in turbo mode). Includes various accessories, such as a multi-surface power drive nozzle, a hard floor nozzle, a combination tool, a crevice tool, and a handy tool kit to adapt to different cleaning demands.
- 5-step filtration system to efficiently capture dust, dirt, and debris
- Has easily removable washable filters for easy maintenance
- 0.44L capacity dust bin minimises the need for frequent emptying
- Powerful Cordless Freedom
- Removable washable filters, one touch thumb control, extendable pipe and ergonomic design.
- AEROSCIENCE is the name given to LG's air flow vacuum technology that utilises powerful mini whirlwinds of air to separate out dust particles.
- The LG Inverter Motor rotates at high speed, creating rapid air flow inside the vacuums cyclone chambers.
- Power Drive Nozzle: The direct drive motor inside the Power Drive Nozzle rotates the roller while vacuuming to help provide effective particle pick up.*
- Quick and Easy Battery Change: The interchangeable and rechargeable batteries are easy to swap. Simply push the buttons on both sides and slip the battery in or out.
- Charging and Storage Options: The CordZero handstick can be stored easily and neatly in your house in three different ways: Wall-mount mode, Floor-standing mode and Compact mode.
- Thumb Touch Control: On, Off and power levels including 'Turbo' mode are easy to select with the touch of a thumb.
- Height Adjustable and Ergonomically Balanced: The telescopic pipe is adjustable to 4 different lengths for added versatility and the Opti-balanced Handle has been ergonomically designed to provide comfort and reduce muscle effort while vacuuming.
- 5 Step Filtration System: The air filtration system can remove the majority of dust particles from household surfaces down to 2.5 microns in size. Larger particles are separated in steps 1-3 and deposited in the dust bin, while finer dust is filtered and captured in steps 4-5. \
- Removable and Washable Filters: Easily maintain your vacuum by removing and washing your filters. Over time, dirt builds up on the filters inside your vacuum. The metal filter, cloth pre-filter and fine dust filter can all be removed and washed in water to clean dirt away. Leave the filters to completely dry before placing them back in the vacuum.
- Easy filter cleaning: Separate the filter from the body by turning the exhaust cover, without disassembling the vacuum.
- Easy roller removal: Remove the cleaning roller by turning the bottom lever and sliding the roller from the housing.
- Easy emptying: Empty the dust bin by pushing the dust bin release button.
- What's In The Box?
- 1x Spare Filter
- 1x Charging station wall mountable or free standing
- 1x Multi Surface Nozzle
- 1x Hard Floor Head
- 1x Combination Tool
- 1x Crevice Tool
- 2x Batteries
- 1x Handy Tool Kit
- Max Capacity 0.44L
- Battery Type Lithium Ion
- Charge Time (hrs) 3.5
- Weight (kg) 2.6
- Manufacturers Express Warranty (months) 24