The ultimate package - Rowing is not merely the workout, it's the experience. Make your rowing experience complete with this ultimate package which includes the Natural Rower, Phone/Tablet arm and Starter Kit.
The rush of the Water, the beauty of the ash wood frame, the WaterRower is so much more than just a rower, it is a work of art and very functional. With a durable construction and a honey oak finish, the WaterRower Natural has been designed to simulate the smooth, flowing nature of a boat gliding through the water. Utilising a self-regulating resistance, the WaterRower is suitable for any user irrespective of age, gender or level of fitness. It combines strength and stamina into one complete exercise. Package includes the Ash Tablet holder which is designed to simply mount directly onto your beautiful rower. Supplied wiht 3 mounts the Tablet arm is suitable for various sizes from phones through to an Ipad Pro. Starter Kit includes Floor mat, cleaning and heart rate kit.
- The WaterRower Natural is hand crafted in Solid American Ash Wood
- Works up to 84% of your muscle mass and can burn in excess of 1000 calories per hour
- Target core muscles and strengthen posture, helping to reduce back ailments
- Stores conveniently upright when not in use, takes up very little room and is extremely stable when stored.
- Includes S4 performance monitor
- Phone/ Tablet Holder
- Designed to simply mount directly to your WaterRower top deck.
- Enables you to immerse yourself into a movie or favourite TV show whilst you row utilising your phone or Tablet.
- Suitable for phones and tablets up to 12.9 Inches (large Ipad Pro)
- Starter Kit
- Floor Mat mat will prevent your WaterRower from sliding on extremely smooth or delicate floors simultaneously protecting your flooring
- Cleaning/Care Kit - Set includes Danish Oil, Metal and Plastic Cleaner, Cloth and purification tablets
- Ant + Heart Rate Kit
- Weight: 45kg
- Floor dimensions: Length 210cm, Width – 60cm Height is 54cm
- When stored vertically: height – 210cm Width -60cm depth 54cm