World first technology. Delivers the very best possible video quality in a dash cam. it works by using a sensor 30% larger than any other that enables it to capture more light meaning you'll see greater detail in footage than you ever thought possible.
With Full HD 1080P 60 frames per seconds it is perfect for filming fast moving objects as it keeps the footage smooth and details crisp. Footage is tagged with GPS location and the 3 Axis G sensor provides exact details of the speed and direction of impact. It also automatically detects and saves footage from any change in motion or an impact. and even if parked (with the addition of SmartBox accessory). Its super capacitor battery enables the device to operate in hot conditions and withstand temperatures inside the vehicle of up to 70 degrees Celsius.
- 2/3 2/3" Low Light Premium XL Sensor
- Twice the size of a conventional dash cam cmos sensor, It captures more light and detail for higher quality video recordings.
- Smart and Low Power Parking Modes* Smart and Low Power Parking Modes*
- When used with the Smartbox accessory, the built-in motion and shock detection technology, Smart mode can automatically start recording if your car is hit while parked. When used in low power parking mode, you can be protected for longer as the MiVUE is in standby mode and wakes up when shock is detected.
- * SMARTBOX accessory required to provide constant power supply to your MiVUE device for use in Parking Mode.
- Super Capacitor Super Capacitor
- Built-in super capacitor battery for reliable performance in hot conditions and can operate in temperatures up to 70ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Â¹Ãƒâ€¦Ã‚Â¡C.
- Premium Safety Alerts Premium Safety Alerts
- With added safety alerts including timed school zones, known accident blackspots, railway crossing, and speed zone changes on motorways, the MiVUE will help you be safer on the road.
- GPS Tagged Video GPS Tagged Video
- Track your position wherever you go. The built-in high sensitivity GPS receiver automatically records your driving information including location, direction and speed.
- 3-Axis G-Sensor 3-Axis G-Sensor
- The 3-Axis G-Sensor, in the event of a collision shows the direction the impact came from, providing more information on how an impact happened.
- Screen : 2.7" LCD Screen
- Field of View : 150 degree
- Product Dimensions : 46mm x 85mm x 36mm
- Memory Expansion : Class 10/UHS-1/ MicroSD up to 128GB
- 2 Years
- Package Contents
- MiVUE1000 Sensor XL Unit
- Vehicle Power Adapter
- 3M Sticker Windshield Mount
- Suction Windshield Mount
- Cable Clips
- Electrostatic Window Sticker
- User Manual