Good looks, brains and brawn combined The 51-30 Chrono rates second-to-none.
- Handsome, easy-to-read 51mm design that launched the oversized trend, with 3 CD textured subdials
- Superior Function
- 6-hand chrono, date window, 24-hour and seconds subdials, custom-molded hands
- Well Equipped
- Concave dial ring with rotating bezel with countdown timer, bold numbers and printed seconds track
- Durable Construction
- 3-link stainless steel or Acetate band with stainless steel double locking clasp with micro adjust
- Team Designed
- Crown positioned at 9 o'clock and pushers at 8 and 10 to prevent 'wrist bite' while surfing
- Watch Movement
Miyota Japanese quartz 6 hand chronograph with date and a 9-hour crown and pusher placement.
- Watch Dial
The dial is surrounded by a concave dial ring and includes bold printed indices, a printed seconds track, CD textured subdials and custom molded hands.
- Watch Case
51mm, 300 meter/30 ATM custom solid stainless steel, solid stainless steel or handmade acetate unidirectional rotating bezel with countdown timer, hardened mineral crystal, screw down crown and pushers, stainless steel screw down caseback and screw pin lugs.
- Watch Band
25mm custom solid stainless steel or handmade acetate 3-link bracelet with stainless steel double locking clasp with micro adjust.
- Water Rating
300 METER / 30 ATM
Nixon offers a limited warranty of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of two (2) years after original purchase from nixon or an authorized Nixon dealer. This means that if the materials in your watch aren't right or if the watch isn't put together correctly, we'll repair or replace it, at our option. But, this doesn't mean you can abuse your watch and expect us to fix it for free. We don't cover normal wear and tear or batteries*, crystal, watch case, strap, bracelet, loss or theft. You will void your warranty if you open your case back, push the buttons underwater, or forget to screw down or push in the crown and expose your watch to moisture. Proof of purchase is required for all warranty claims and service requests, so hold onto your receipt. Nixon will not accept a warranty claim or repair request if a watch has evidence of excessive wear or misuse.