Maui Jim got its start in 1980 as a small company selling sunglasses on Ka'anapali beach in Lahaina, Maui. Seeing a need in the market for technology that could combat intense glare and harmful UV while bringing the brilliant colours of the island to life we engineered the revolutionary PolarizedPlus2 lens. What began as our Classic Collection of seven styles, has evolved into over 125 styles of sunglasses, all of which are polarized and protect from 100% of UVA and UVB rays.Our home office is located in Lahaina, Maui, and we still design and test all of our sunglasses there.
- Frame: Tortoise w/Peacock Lens: HCL Bronze - Versatile in changing conditions with a warm tint
- Lens Material: SuperThin Glass Provides the absolute crispest optics available. 20% thinner and lighter than standard glass, it offers the best scratch and solvent resistance
- Shape: Cat eye shaped frame that best complements small to medium face shapes with a feminine appeal. Bridge: Saddle-style fixed bridge with embedded rubber nose pads for comfort
- Material: Lightweight nylon frame material designed for longer wear time and comfort
- Hinge: Spring hinge
- Fit: (eye) 57, (bridge) 16, (temple) 135, 6 base curve Finishing Treatment: Three color options available in a high gloss finish