High index BaK-4 roof prisms combine with fully multi-coated lenses (including Phase and UV coatings) to deliver maximum range brightness, contrast and edge-to-edge sharpness. With superior, high precision optics and a rugged, ergonomic body, the EXWP I series binoculars are ideal for sailing, hiking and other "extreme" outdoor activities. A sealed nitrogen-gas lens system prevents fogging and condensation. UV coatings help protect your eyes from harmful ultraviolet rays. Long eye relief and "twist up and down" adjustable eyepieces assure comfortable use even when wearing glasses
- Nitrogen filled for waterproof and fogproof performance Built-in dioptic corrector adjusts to individual eyesight, twist-down eyecups Large center focus knob for fast, easy focusing Lens construction of 7 elements in 5 groups Multicoated optics for maximum image brightness and contrast
- Dynamic IS is well-suited to recording at wide-angle focal lengths and reduces unwanted shaking that typically occurs when walking while recording.
- Powered IS compensates for hand movements that become more visually discernible when working at the telephoto end of the zoom range.
- Macro (Hybrid) IS minimizes the appearance of shake when walking as well as compensates for shift-type shake that occurs when working with close-up subject matter.
- Active Tripod IS minimizes the slight amount of shake that can happen when recording video while using a tripod.
- Built-In Wi-Fi with NFC and Bluetooth
- Built-in Wi-Fi with NFC allows you to wirelessly share your photos and movies with a linked smartphone or tablet as well as remotely control the camera from the mobile device by using the Camera Connect app. Mobile devices can also connect to the camera using Bluetooth for remotely adjusting settings and gaining a live view image from your smartphone or tablet. Bluetooth connectivity also allows you to use your smartphone's location data to geotag your photos, and the date can also be stamped on your imagery for easy reference.
- A large 3.0" 922k-dot LCD monitor is available for composing imagery, navigating the menu, and reviewing photos and videos, and the screen can be tilted upward 180 degree to suit working from low and front-facing angles.
- Zoom Framing Assist automatically zooms in or out to keep a subject within the frame and in focus when using longer focal lengths.
- MF Peaking is available for a clearer, more objective means to attain sharp focus when manually focusing.
- Self Portrait Mode encompasses a range of tools for capturing the perfect selfie, including skin tone smoothing, background blurring, brightness adjustment, and a customizable self-timer. This mode can be accessed through the menu or can be automatically activated when the screen is tilted a full 180 degree.
- Creative Shot mode utilizes various compositional, color, and lighting elements from an original image in order to produce a new, unique image with artistic flair.
- Story Highlights can automatically produce a highlight reel, comprised of videos and photos from a day or an event, and then add music and effects for playback.