Own a piece of aviation history.
MotoArt PlaneTags salvages old airplanes and turns them into versatile and practical mementos. PlaneTags are resurrected from the skin of retired aircraft at a facility just east of LAX airport in Torrance, CA. We take old aircraft and give them a second life - this is our opportunity to create something new by honoring the old.
- Made from authentic decommissioned aircraft skin.
- Hand cut, stamped, shaped and individually etched.
- A full encyclopedia of vintage, commercial, and military aircraft.
- Ready to serve as an ID tag or displayed as a treasured part of an aviation collection.
- Authentic aircraft skin at 4.5cm x 8cm cm at various widths.
- Mounted to full color printed and laminated packaging card at 9cm x 14cm.
- Ring and cable lanyard included.