Maui Jim got its start in 1980 as a small company selling sunglasses on Ka'anapali beach in Lahaina, Maui. Seeing a need in the market for technology that could combat intense glare and harmful UV while bringing the brilliant colours of the island to life we engineered the revolutionary PolarizedPlus2 lens. What began as our Classic Collection of seven styles, has evolved into over 125 styles of sunglasses, all of which are polarized and protect from 100% of UVA and UVB rays.Our home office is located in Lahaina, Maui, and we still design and test all of our sunglasses there.
- Frame: Translucent Matte Grey Lens: Blue Hawaii - Our blue mirror coating provides a stylish new look that offers the same amazing colour enhancement and clarity as all other Maui Jim lenses
- Lens Material: MauiPure Our most popular lens material. It combines optics almost as crisp as SuperThin Glass with ultra lightweight and excellent scratch and shatter resistance
- Shape: Rectangular frame complements medium faces.
- Bridge: Saddle-style bridge with adjustable nose pads for added comfort
- Finishing Treatment: Three colour options available in matte and gloss finish. Material: Lightweight, thin Grilamid frame designed for longer wear time
- Hinge: Pin Hinge.
- Fit: (eye) 58, (bridge) 17, (temple) 139, 6-base curve