Sold and delivered by Rewards Store
With it's mellow kick and no arch bar, the 2 piece tailpad is perfect for those riding a fish or if you want better maneuverability of your feet. It all depends on your surfing style but some people like not having an arch bar because they find it can get in the way of their feet moving across the board.
EVA Foam is known for it's performance. It is lightweight, flexible and has UV radiation resistance to ensure it doesn't get damaged when your boards left out in the sun. The addition of EcoPure into the EVA foam promotes biodegradation helping it breakdown. So when you're finished with your tail pad (that is if it doesn't outlast your board) it will decompose through the combination of compaction, heat and moisture that comes typical with landfill situations reducing it's impact on the environment.
3M have provided leading quality adhesives for years, so this adhesive tape is the perfect solution to provide adhesion to your surfboard. The glue used is an acrylic adhesive, so it won't damage the environment and it won't cause any adverse health effects for those manufacturing our products. Plus, the backing paper is totally recyclable.
- kick height 20mm
- 340mm wide (170mm each piece) 320mm long
- Biodegradable EVA Foam with added EcoPure enhancement
- Diamond groove and corduroy texture for foot grip & response
- EVA density 55
- High tack 3M adhesive
- Kraft paper backing is recyclable and made from renewable resources
- Packaged in a 100% recycled cardboard box, to recycle again.
EcoPure® enhances the biodegradability* of EVA plastics and shortens the time plastics that have been disposed of remain in landfills.
* Biodegradation rates of EcoPure®-treated plastic materials measured according to the ASTM D5511 test method. Tests are generally conducted using 20% to 30% solids content; solids content in naturally wetter landfills range from 55% to 65%, while the driest landfills may reach 93%. Actual biodegradation rates will vary in biologically-active landfills according to the type of plastic used, the product configuration, and the solid content, temperature and moisture levels of the landfill.