Seiko Prospex challenges every limit, with a collection of timepieces for sports lovers and adventure seekers whether in the water, in the sky or on land.
Since launching Japan's first diver's watch in 1965, Seiko's innovative technology has changed global standards. We are constantly striving to bring ever greater reliability and safety to both professional and recreational divers.
- Dubbed by our fans Sumo!
- Solar powered by all light sources
- 6 month power reserve with power reserve indicator
- Chronograph measuring 60 minutes in 1/5th of a second increments with split time facility
- 24-hour hand
- 200m Divers water resistant
- Stainless steel case and bracelet
- Three fold clasp with secure lock
- Screw down crown and case back
- One way rotating bezel
- Date calendar display
- Lumibrite on hands and indexs
- Sapphire glass
- Diameter 44.5mm
- Thickness: 13.7mm
- Length: 51.6mm
- 3 Year warranty