The Protone has among the fastest heat dissipations and lowest drag co-efficients of any ventilated helmet.
KASK is an Italian company born in 2004 specialized in developing, designing and manufacturing helmets of the highest quality. In every field of application KASK helmets are at the forefront. Developed collaboratively with Team Sky,the Protone has among the fastest heatdissipations and lowest drag co-efficientsof any ventilated helmet.
- Protone weighs only 215 grams and features 3D Dry padding with a multi-level open cell construction process to offer greater comfort.
- It has a washable and removable internal padding, made with CoolMax fabrics treated with the Sanitized antimicrobial process.
- KASK also continues to use its Multi In-Mold technology to create a polycarbonate coating for the top shell, the base ring and the back of the helmet shell. All this adds to the internal polystyrene shell with KASK's In-Molding technology to improve the shock absorption of the shell.
- Its reinforced structure further reduces the risk of the hood breaking after an impact.
- With a weight of only 215 grams Protone is characterized by a minimum aerodynamic resistance and a better heat dissipation coefficient than other ventilated helmets.
- The numerous ventilation holes and the consistency of the padding speed the dissipation of heat and the transit of moisture outside, improving comfort and performance without neglecting safety: the upper area is reinforced with an internal plastic substructure, which improves the ability to absorb shocks.
- Available in a wide variety of colors.
- FINE TUNING FIT The innovative inner strengthening frame offers a greater mechanical strength and a better compactness.
- In case of shock it prevents the helmet from breaking into many pieces, allowing greater safety for every rider.
- AERO CONTROL Incredibly aerodynamic and top performing shell, tested in the wind-tunnel and able to provide a really impressive CX rate.
- Any position the head will assume the outflow of the air will be perfectly in line with the helmet.
- Weight: 215GRAMS
- The Protone has among the fastest heat dissipations and lowest drag co-efficients of any ventilated helmet.