Specifically designed for the water, this marine GPS smartwatch provides comprehensive connectivity with compatible Garmin chartplotters and other devices to provide autopilot control, remote waypoint marking, sail racing assistance, data streaming - including speed, depth, temperature and wind - and much more.
Compact and stylish with the new QuickFitTM band system, it also provides advanced fitness features and wrist-based heart rate monitoring. With built-in activity profiles and performance metrics for water sports that include paddle boarding, kayaking, canoeing and more, quatix 5 has you covered, no matter the adventure. Its built-in 3-axis compass, gyroscope and barometric altimeter will guide you with confidence, on and off the water.
Stay connected with features such as smart notifications and automatic uploads to Garmin ConnectTM online fitness community. Customize your device with free watch faces, apps and more from the Connect IQTM store.
- Pair with a GHCTM 20 autopilot control unit to wirelessly control the autopilot
- Add a waypoint from quatix 5, and automatically sync with your connected chartplotter
- Controls connected StereoActiveTM products as well as other ANT-enabled stereo models (RA70/BB100).
- Use your onboard system to stream data such as speed, depth, temperature and wind
- Up-to-date tide data will be downloaded for your area through your smartphone. Tide data for the next 7 days will be available to use offline
- Includes virtual starting line, distance to start line, race countdown timer and tack assist
- Competition timer and fish catch log help ensure you keep track of the fish you have caught and the remaining time to fish.
- Monitors anchor drift, and alerts the user if the boat is drifting. Also included is an alarm clock and anchor rode calculator to tell the user the proper length of anchor line to put out with adjustable scope ratio
- Press and hold a button, and the watch automatically switches to navigation mode and guides the user back to the
- Measure paddle stroke count, stroke rate and distance per stroke to determine efficiency
- ElevateTM wrist-based heart rate1 gives you 24/7 monitoring - no chest strap required
- Fit for adventure with rugged design featuring stainless steel bezel, buttons and rear case
- Get key stats at your fingertips with the performance widget that shows your training status, training load and more
- Preloaded activity profiles for all your sports and adventures, including running, golfing, hiking, biking and swimming
- Wi-Fi-enabled for automatic activity uploads directly to Garmin ConnectTM online fitness community when connected to wireless networks (available in Sapphire versions only)
- Connected features include smart notifications, automatic uploads to Garmin Connect online fitness community and personalization through free watch faces and apps from our Connect IQTM store
- Built-in navigation sensors include 3-axis compass, gyroscope and barometric altimeter as well as GPS and GLONASS capability to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone
- Water-rated to 10 ATM (100 meters)
- Lens Material: sapphire crystal
- Bezel Material: stainless steel
- Case material fiber-reinforced polymer
- QuickFit watch band compatible: yes (22 mm)
- Strap material: steel
- Physical size: 47 x 47 x 15.5 mm
- Weight: 156 g