SUPER EARLYBIRD: Book before 21st of November 2021 (unless sold out prior) for a discounted rate before prices increase for the 2022 season
Cardrona and Treble Cone are two distinctly different mountains, both with their own unique offering. Now you can ski and snowboard at both iconic Southern Lakes ski areas on a dual-mountain pass! The Cardrona and Treble Cone 2022 Super Earlybird Multi Day Lift Pass allows skiers and snowboarders to enjoy the South Island's largest and Wanaka's best ski areas in one flexible pass.
- Access to all mountain lifts at both Treble Cone and Cardrona for the number of days purchased, during operational hours (usually from 8.30am to 4pm)
- Cardrona is renowned for wide, open slopes that are home to some of New Zealand's best learner facilities, and the Southern Hemisphere's most extensive terrain parks and halfpipes
- Taking the family to the snow? Cardrona is one of New Zealand's favourite family mountains, with facilities to look after kids from 3 months old through to their 15th birthday
- Cardrona is also a great place to learn to ski or snowboard, with amazing beginner facilities (including a covered learner conveyor) and progressive terrain that makes taking each step in your skiing or snowboarding super easy
- Treble Cone is the home of skiing in Wanaka and is currently the largest ski area in the South Island
- Famed for its challenging steeps, natural halfpipes, and legendary off-piste terrain, Treble Cone sits firmly on the bucket lists of most intermediate and advanced skiers and snowboarders
- Skiing and snowboarding at Treble Cone are for those who take fun seriously. It's a challenge, but getting your heart racing with that view in front of you makes it all worth it
Terms and Conditions
The Super Earlybird Multi Day Lift Pass is valid at any time during the season
- Ski passes are non-refundable, for more information please click here.
- COVID-19 Book with Confidence: In the event Covid related travel restrictions are imposed by government (State or National), and travel is impacted on the booked travel dates, Qantas Store will provide a full refund (less supplier and 3rd party fees) on behalf of Ski Express crediting back the number of points or points plus cash as the original transaction. Refunds may take up to 21 days to be issued. In the event of cancellations unrelated to Covid restrictions, Ski Express standard cancellation policy applies.
- Passes provide full mountain lift access from 8.30am-4pm at Cardrona and Treble Cone
- Passes do not have to be used on consecutive days
- Super Earlybird Multi Day Lift Pass need to be booked by 21 November 2021
- The Super Earlybird Multi Day Lift Passes are non-transferrable and non-refundable.
When you have redeemed your points for your Lift Pass product Ski Express will send you an email with your unique booking reference within 72 hours.
On the email you will receive from Ski Express it will have a URL link that needs to be clicked on and completed so Ski Express can activate your lift pass.
If booking a Super Earlybird Lift pass you need to active your lift pass by 21 November 2021. For lift pass products outside of the Super Earlybird book by date you need to activate your lift pass 2 weeks before travelling to New Zealand. Once you lift pass is activated, we will issue you with a Ski Express voucher.
On arrival at Queenstown, Wanaka or Methven you need to present your Ski Express voucher to the relevant ski field who will issue you with your NZSki or Cardrona RFID card. This card gives you lift access to ski/ride at the relevant ski fields for the applicable number of days you have purchased and is valid for the 2022 season
CARD ISSUE and SECURITY
A deposit will be required when the RFID card has been issued. We recommend that if a guest is likely to return to NZ for a ski holiday that they keep their card to avoid queuing up again and go direct to lift. The RFID card is embedded with radio frequency technology so there is no data stored on the actual card itself and therefore no security risk to the guest if the card is lost or stolen.