This Physical Gift Card will be dispatched within 3 business days after order is placed.
Shopping spree? Yes, please.
Scratch your shopping itch.
Pick from new shoes, clothes or a fancy dress - the choice is completely yours.
- Valid Instore AND Online at: Kookai, MAC, Calvin Klein, Universal Store, Forever New, H&M, JB Hi-Fi, Aveda, Tony Bianco, Tommy Hilfiger, Glassons, INTERSPORT, Scotch & Soda, Platypus, Stylerunner, Hype DC, Just Jeans, Jacqui E, Peter Alexander, Portmans and Dotti
- Valid INSTORE only at: Nike, adidas, JD Sports, Sportsgirl, Glue Store, Seafolly, Champion and Culture Kings
- Valid ONLINE only at: ASOS, Princess Polly, Tiger Mist, Showpo, Adore Beauty, White Fox Boutique, Estee Lauder, Booktopia, Surfstitch, SHEIN, The Oodie, Oz Hair & Beauty and BooHoo
- Physical Gift Card
- The Her Gift Card is valid for 36 months from date of issue.
- Can only be redeemed within Australia.
- Gift Card should be treated like cash. Lost or stolen Gift Cards cannot be replaced or refunded.
- Gift Card is not redeemable for cash and cannot be exchanged.
- Any unused amount after the expiry date of the Gift Card will not be refunded or credited
- Gift Cards are not reloadable.
- Upon receipt your card must be activated prior to use. To activate, visit www.activate.gift
- Your card will be ready to use within 24 hours from time of activation.
- You can check your balance and card expiry date anytime by visiting https://cms.thecardnetwork.com.au/checkbalance
- To view current instore and online participating retailers visit www.thecardnetwork.com.au/pages/the-her-card and click on the Participating Retailers section.
- For FAQs visit www.thecardnetwork.com.au/pages/faqs
- For full terms and conditions visit www.thecardnetwork.com.au/pages/terms-conditions
While recent changes to national legislation regarding gift card expiry do not apply to loyalty programs, Qantas Frequent Flyer is pleased to offer our members Australia wide, a minimum of 30 months expiry on our range of physical and digital gift cards for retail groups, with some gift cards enjoying even longer expiry windows.