Proudly made in NZ, Moemoe's luxury 450gsm 100% alpaca duvets are made using only premium natural alpaca fibre.
Lightweight and moisture absorbent, natural alpaca fibre insulates and breathes, regulating your body temperature and keeping you cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
- Warmer than wool but without the weight, alpaca fibres are resistant to dust mites, mould and mildew and naturally hypoallergenic
- The unique quilting in these duvets holds the wool in place providing constant overall warmth
- Perfect for a great night's sleep
- Lightweight duvet, 25% warmer than sheep's wool
- Outer is highest quality Japara 100% cotton, 360 threads per 10cm2
- Alpaca fibres are odourless and naturally hypoallergenic
- Natural fibres regulate body temperature
- Sustainable and biodegradable