Important: please choose carefully as orders for Apple products cannot be cancelled, amended or returned due to a change of mind or incorrect delivery address
With Apple Watch Nike SE, you can track your workouts and listen to Audio Guided Runs with the Nike Run Club app. Stream music2 and stay connected without your phone.1 Turn on Nike Twilight Mode for enhanced visibility.3 And choose from exclusive Nike watch faces and bands.
- Nike Run Club app
- Nike Sport Band and Nike Sport Loop in new colours
- New, more customisable Nike watch faces
- GPS + Cellular model lets you call, message and get directions without your phone1
- Large Retina OLED display
- The processor is up to twice as fast as Series 3
- Track your daily activity on Apple Watch and see your trends in the Fitness app on iPhone
- Measure workouts like running, walking, cycling, yoga, swimming and dance
- Swim-proof design4
- High- and low-heart-rate notifications
- Sync and stream music, podcasts and audiobooks2
- Pay instantly and securely from your wrist with Apple Pay
- Built-in compass and real-time elevation readings
- Can detect if you've taken a hard fall, then automatically call emergency services for you
- Emergency SOS lets you get help from your wrist5
- International emergency calling from your watch6
- watchOS 7 with sleep tracking, cycling directions, updates to Siri and new customisable watch faces
- Apple Watch SE requires an iPhone 6s or later with iOS 14 or later.
- 1Carrier plan is required for cellular service. Contact your service provider for more details. International roaming is not supported. Check apple.com/au/watch/cellular for participating carriers and eligibility. See support.apple.com/en-au/HT207578 for additional setup instructions.
- 2Audio streaming requires an Apple Watch (GPS + Cellular) Series 3 or later.
- 3Not intended for use as personal protective equipment (PPE).
- 4ISO standard 22810:2010. Appropriate for shallow-water activities like swimming. Submersion below a shallow depth and high-velocity water activities are not recommended.