Important: please choose carefully as orders for Apple products cannot be cancelled, amended or returned due to a change of mind or incorrect delivery address
With Apple Watch Nike Series 6, you can track your workouts and listen to Audio Guided Runs with the Nike Run Club app. Sync music to your watch for motivation. Turn on Nike Twilight Mode for enhanced visibility.1 And choose from exclusive Nike watch faces and bands.
- Nike Run Club app
- Nike Sport Band and Nike Sport Loop in new colours
- New, more customisable Nike watch faces
- GPS model lets you answer calls and reply to text messages from your wrist
- Measure your blood oxygen with an all-new sensor and app2
- Monitor your heart with the Heart Rate app
- The Always-On Retina display is 2.5x brighter outdoors when your wrist is down
- S6 SiP is up to 20 per cent faster and 15 per cent more power-efficient than Series 5
- 5HGz Wi-Fi and U1 Ultra Wideband chip
- Track your daily activity on Apple Watch and see your trends in the Fitness app on iPhone
- Measure workouts like running, walking, cycling, yoga, swimming and dance
- Swim-proof design3
- Sync your favourite music, podcasts and audiobooks
- Pay instantly and securely from your wrist with Apple Pay
- High- and low-heart-rate notifications
- Built-in compass and real-time elevation readings
- Can detect if you've taken a hard fall, then automatically call emergency services for you
- Emergency SOS lets you get help from your wrist4
- watchOS 7 with sleep tracking, cycling directions, updates to Siri and new customisable watch faces
- Aluminium case
- Apple Watch Series 6 requires an iPhone 6s or later with iOS 14 or later.
- 1Not intended for use as personal protective equipment (PPE).
- 2Blood Oxygen app measurements are not intended for medical use, including self-diagnosis or consultation with a doctor, and are only designed for general fitness and wellness purposes.
- 3ISO standard 22810:2010. Appropriate for shallow-water activities like swimming. Submersion below a shallow depth and high-velocity water activities are not recommended.
- 4To use Emergency SOS, your iPhone needs to be nearby.