You do the running. Forerunner 245 Music does the thinking.
This GPS running smartwatch evaluates performance stats such as VO2 max, aerobic and anaerobic training effect, and training status, which indicates if you're undertraining or overdoing it. You can also track advanced running dynamics such as ground contact time balance and stride length. Sync your favorite music from select streaming services and even store up to 500 songs right on your watch for phone- free listening. Take the guesswork out of training for your next 5K when you team this watch with the Garmin Coach App. Select free training plans that adapt to your goals, or take training into your own hands by creating custom workouts at Garmin ConnectTM, our free online fitness community.
- MUSIC: Easily download up to 500 songs to your watch - either from your own MP3 collection or from 3rd party streaming apps such as Spotify or Deezer. Connect with Bluetooth headphones (sold separately) for phone-free listening.
- ADVANCED PHYSIO FEATURES: Evaluates your training status to indicate if you're undertraining or overdoing it and offers additional performance monitoring features like VO2 Max., recovery time, aerobic and anaerobic training effect, training load and more.
- ADVANCED WORKOUTS: Whether you are training for a 5K or a marathon, create your own workout or download one of our training plans. Also supports Garmin Coach adaptive training plans - for free!
- GARMIN COACH: Get custom training plans that adapt to help you meet your 5K, 10k or half marathon goal.
- ADVANCED RUNNING DYNAMICS: Includes cadence, ground contact time, ground contact time balance, stride length, vertical oscillation and vertical ratio.
- SAFETY AND TRACKING FEATURES: Easily share your location with chosen contacts in case you need assistance - manually, or automatically with built-in incident detection, if needed.
- CONNECT IQTM: Check out the Connect IQ store, where you can add personality to Forerunner 245 Music by downloading apps, widgets, watch faces and more. It's easy and - even better - it's free!
- BATTERY LIFE: Up to 7 days in smartwatch mode up to 6 hours in GPS mode with music and 24 hours in GPS mode without music.
- MULTIPLE SPORT ACTIVITY MODES: Run plus treadmill, indoor track, bike, indoor bike, treadmill, pool swim, row indoor, elliptical, stair stepper and more.
- GPS, GLONASS and GALILEO: With GPS, GLONASS and Galileo satellite signals, you'll know how far, fast, and how hard you've run on your longest trail runs or on your way through the city.
- ADVANCED WELLNESS FEATURES: Activity tracking, all-day stress, sleep tracking and more.
- BODY BATTERYTM: To help you optimize your body's energy, Body Battery energy monitoring uses collected data to gauge your energy reserves at any moment, so you can plan your day to optimize times for activity and rest.
- CONNECTED FEATURES: Bluetooth sensor support, Wi-Fi (245 Music only), smart notifications, control and play music, ANT+, LiveTrack and more.
- RACE PREDICTOR: As part of your training plan, it can even help you predict your race time
- Physical and Performance
- Display size 1.2" (30.4 mm) diameter
- Display resolution 240 x 240 pixels
- GPS Yes
- Weight 38.5 g
- Display type sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP)
- Battery life Smartwatch Mode: Up to 7 days
- GPS mode with music: Up to 6 hours
- GPS mode without music: Up to 24 hours
IN THE BOX:
- Forerunner 245 Music
- Charge/data cable