Introducing JBL T110 in-ear headphones. They're lightweight, comfortable and compact. Under the durable earpiece housing, a pair of 9mm drivers punch out some serious bass, reproducing the JBL Pure Bass sound you've experienced in concert halls, arenas and recording studios around the world. In addition, the single-button remote on a tangle-free flat cable lets you control music playback, as well as answer calls on the fly with a built-in microphone. Making the JBL T110 your everyday companion for work, at home and on
- JBL Pure Bass sound
- For over 60 years, JBL has engineered the precise, impressive sound found in big venues around the world. These headphones reproduce that same JBL sound, punching out bass that's both deep and powerful.
- 1-button remote with microphone
- Control music playback with a convenient one-button remote. Got an incoming call? Answer it on the fly with the built-in microphone.
- Tangle-free flat cable
- A flat cable that's durable and won't tangle up in knots.
- Headphones Type - In-Ear
- Headphones Use - Street/Fashion
- Colour - Blue
- Built-in Microphone - True
- Driver size 8.6mm
- Dynamic frequency response range 20Hz-20kHz
- Sensitivity 96dB SPL/1mw
- Sensitivity 96dB SPL1kHz
- Sensitivity 96dB SPL/1m@1kHz dB v/pa
- Impedance 16om
- Weight (g) 16.2g
- Bluetooth transmitted power 0~4dBm
- Bluetooth transmitted modulation GFSK, DQPSK, 8-DPSK
- Bluetooth frequency 2.402GHz-2.48GHz
- Bluetooth profiles HFP v1.5, HSP v1.2, A2DP v1.2, AVRCP v1.5
- Bluetooth version V4.0