Moemoe premium 500gsm duvets are proudly made in New Zealand using only 100% natural New Zealand wool.
Moemoe 500gsm duvet is recommended for those who like a warmer duvet. Lightweight and moisture absorbent, natural wool insulates and breathes, regulating your body temperature and keeping you cool in the summer and warm in the winter. The unique quilting in these duvets holds the wool in place providing constant overall warmth. They are also resistant to dust mites, mould and mildew and naturally hypoallergenic. Perfect for a great night's sleep. Unique quilting holds filling in place preventing 'cold spots'.
- Outer is highest quality Japara 100% cotton, 360 threads per 10cm2
- Wool is a natural fibre and naturally fire resistant
- Wool fibres retain their original shape, stays "fluffy"
- Wool regulates body temperature keeping you warm in winter and cooler in summer
- Sustainable and biodegradable better for the environment and cruelty free
- Wool is naturally hypo-allergenic great for allergy sufferers
- Single- Weight: 2200g/ Dimensions: 140x210cm
- King Single- Weight: 2800g/ Dimensions: 180x210cm
- Queen- Weight: 3500g/ Dimensions: 210x210cm
- King- Weight: 4000g/ Dimensions: 240x210cm
- Super King- Weight: 4450g/ Dimensions:260x210cm
- Californian King- Weight: 4650g/ Dimensions: 285x210cm