The only purifying fan to clean a whole room properly.
Dyson design their purifying fans to go beyond test chamber conditions and focus on real home conditions - this is more than just having an efficient filter. Dyson engineers and research concluded that to clean an entire room properly, you need to sense pollution events automatically, capture ultrafine pollutants and project cleaner air around the room using Air Multiplier technology. Only the Dyson purifying fan is designed and tested to do all of this.
- Senses pollutants in real time
- Automatically detects and reports air quality levels in real time on PM 2.5, PM 10, VOC and NO2.
- Captures pollutants with 360degree sealed HEPA and activated Carbon filters
- The fully-sealed filter system combines an activated Carbon filter to remove gases, and a Glass HEPA filter that captures 99.97% of microscopic allergens and pollutants as small as 0.3 microns.
- Projects powerful airflow
- Air Multiplier technology delivers over 77 gallons per second of smooth, yet powerful airflow - circulating purified air throughout the whole room.
- Intelligent reporting
- Automatically senses, captures and projects - then reports to your Dyson Link app.
- Oscillates up to 350degrees
- Adjustable oscillation angle from 45degrees to 350degrees, to help project purified air around the whole room.
- Backward airflow mode.
- Purifies without cooling you.
- Fan mode
- Purifies while also cooling you as a fan.
- Quick and easy filter changing
- Low maintenance, easily changeable filters. With built-in notification when they require replacing.
- Night-time mode
- Monitors and purifies using its quiet settings, with a dimmed display.
- Remote control
- Curved to store neatly on top of the machine.
- Voice control
- Using Amazon Alexa, control your machine using simple, spoken instructions.
- Certified Asthma and Allergy friendly
- Dyson purifiers are certified asthma and allergy friendly by the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America.
- 1 The AHAM AC1-2015 standard sets out how air cleaner manufacturers can define their performance by "the relative reduction of particulate matter suspended in the air in a specified test chamber" - this means their performance is based on cleaning efficiency rates only.
- 2 Tested to Dyson internal test method TM-003711 in a 290ft2 room and DTM801.
- 3 Standard data and messaging rates may apply. App functionality may vary by location. Requires WiFi and app enabled device. Requires iOS version 10 or above, or Android version 5 or above. Your mobile device must have Bluetooth 4.0 support.
Certified asthma and allergy friendly and the asthma and allergy friendly symbol are certification marks and registered trademarks of Allergy Standards Limited and the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America.