Samsonite's lightest carry-on, made from super lightweight Nylon
This revolutionary range is possible by the injection moulded top and bottom pans, which are integrated with the external components thereby providing a super lightweight frame for the ultimate in lightweight carry on luggage. Personalised hardware and trendy materials complete its modern look. The 72 Hours DLX cabin bag is the ultimate example of a great modern suitcase. With a sleek design, maximum cabin storage capacity and super light weight frame, the 72 hours DLX fits every carry on need.
- It is amongst the lightest carry-on suitcases on the market
- The updated DLX model features durable double spinner wheels
- Perfect 4 wheel manoeuvrability and smart design grab handle
- Handle: Strong double pole pull up handle that is very accessible with 3 locking heights
- Wheels: 4 wheel spinner with great manoeuvrability, wheel it straight onto the plane!
- Material: External: 70 x 160 denier nylon Internal: 100% polyester. The exterior of the suitcase is easy to clean with a brush or damp cloth
- Locks: The 72 Hours carry-on case does not come with a TSA lock built into the case, however 1
- TSA approved 3 digit combination lock is supplied complimentry with the case
- Packing Structure: Packing is made simple with 1 deep section with compression straps and a small zippered section on the inside of the lid. A small side pocket on the outside is perfect for a Kindle, while the front pocket is great for reading material
- Dimensions: 55 x 35 x 24 cm
- Weight 1.8 kgs
- Volume 36 litres
- 10 year limited global warranty